Aira is an on-demand, live, human-to-human, visual interpreting service that can be used as an accommodation or productivity tool.
It improves independence by offering reliable and skilled visual interpreting services for any tasks like reading a newsletter, shopping, navigating, etc. Aira can be used by anyone, anywhere, anytime; this is what makes it even more special.
Industry: Software development
Use Case: Spend visibility
Workspan is an ecosystem platform that focuses on managing co-sell engagements and more. It helps businesses skyrocket their revenue with robust Co-Sell, Co-Invest, Co-Innovate, and Co-Market features.
It is a one-of-a-kind platform that is solely built for partnerships and achieving success with Co-Sell partners. Manage your entire partner ecosystem with Workspan.
Industry: Business & Cloud Platforms
Company Size: Mid-Market (150-250 employees)
Location: United States
Use Case: Spend visibility
Despite the fact that Aira and Workspan have different functionalities, they both used CloudEagle for similar use cases. CloudEagle helped them identify spending based on each department through insightful reports.
Aira and Workspan had multiple internal departments like marketing, sales, engineering, etc.; each department used various applications to perform specific tasks.
- It was challenging for the finance team to attribute SaaS spending to each department.
- They had to manually visit each application to view the contract and spending details, costing them valuable time.
- As the team didn’t have a comprehensive view of department-level spending, making informed decisions for cost optimization was challenging.
Both Aira and Workspan were onboarded to CloudEagle.
As soon as they were onboarded, CloudEagle integrated with their SSO and finance systems and provided an eagle’s eye view of their spend data.
- CloudEagle reports made it easier for the team to retrieve all the necessary spending information and were able to attribute them to each department.
- The team identified the high-spending departments along with detailed spend reports on the applications and vendors they were using.
To identify department-level spend, CloudEagle provided four different types of reports,
1. List of departments
2. Apps used by individual departments
3. Application spend by each department
4. Vendor spend by each department
These comprehensive reports helped Aira and Workspan's finance and procurement teams identify which departments were spending on what applications. The team leveraged this data to reorganize their SaaS budgeting.
They are relieved that they didn’t have to use multiple platforms to get granular reports; they just needed a comprehensive solution like CloudEagle to get spend visibility and sort out their SaaS spending hassles.
“CloudEagle’s team keeps delivering results on time and money!" My Vendor Management team uses CloudEagle almost daily for our internal review, and I use CloudEagle actively to pull out reports for quarterly board meetings.
- Troy Otilio, Aira