Integration with Zoom allows you to get insights into Zoom usage and spending, and manage your Zoom users directly from CloudEagle.
To get started:
To get started, simply visit us at cloudeagle.ai/free-trial and sign up for a free trial.
Connecting to Zoom
- Login to your CloudEagle instance with an admin account.
- Go to Admin Settings -> Direct Integrations. You will find the list of all the apps in your system and the ones which have direct integrations available will appear on the top with a connect button.
- Search for Zoom.
- Click on the Connect button for Zoom, and a new window with Zoom login page will open.
- Log in to it using the admin account, and accept the requested permissions by CloudEagle, this will connect the app to your CloudEagle instance.
- Once the connection is established, the window will close automatically and Sync now button will show for this app.
- Click the Sync now button to obtain the latest data for this app into CloudEagle.
- A notification will come as soon as the sync is complete.
- Once the sync is complete, you can go to the Zoom application page and see Usage and License Management data under the Direct Integration tab.
- User provisioning and de-provisioning can be managed in Users section which you can find in the left-side menu.