Integration with Webex allows you to get insights into Webex usage and spending, and manage your Webex users directly from CloudEagle.
To get started:
To get started, simply visit us at cloudeagle.ai/free-trial and sign up for a free trial.
Connecting to Webex
- Login to your CloudEagle instance with an admin account.
- Go to Admin Settings -> Direct Integrations.
- Search for Webex.
- Click on the Connect button for Webex, and a new window with Webex login page will open.
- Login to Webex using your admin account, and accept the requested permissions by CloudEagle
- You will now be connected to Webex on your CloudEagle instance.
- Click on Sync Now to start pulling Webex data in CloudEagle
- Once the sync is complete, you can go to the Webex application page in your CloudEagle instance and see your data under the Usage and License Management tabs.
- Webex data gets automatically synced every 24 hours.