Integration with Pagerduty allows you to get insights into usage and spending, and manage your Pagerduty Licenses directly from CloudEagle. You can reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any queries related to this integration.
To get started:
To get started, simply visit us at https://www.cloudeagle.ai/free-trial and sign up for a free trial.
Connecting to Pagerduty
- Login to your CloudEagle instance with an admin account.
- Go to Admin Settings -> Direct Integrations.
- Search for Pagerduty.
- Click on the Connect button for Pagerduty, Select the connecting permission and a new window with pagerduty login page will open.
- Login to Pagerduty using your admin account, and accept the requested permissions by Cloudeagle
- You will now be connected to Pagerduty on your CloudEagle instance.
- Click on Sync Now to start pulling Pagerduty data in CloudEagle
- Once the sync is complete, you can go to the Pagerduty application page in your CloudEagle instance and see your data under the Usage and License Management tabs.
- Pagerduty data gets automatically synced every 24 hours.