Integration with Okta lets you get insights into Okta account usage, and manage your Okta users directly from CloudEagle.
To get started:
To start, visit us at cloudeagle.ai/free-trial and sign up for a free trial.
Connecting to Okta
- Login to your CloudEagle instance with an admin account.
- Go to Admin Settings > Direct Integrations.
- Search for the Okta Application.
- Click on the Connect button for Okta
- And a slider will appear.
- Now go to your Okta Admin Portal and navigate to Applications > API Service Integrations > Add Integration
a. Now select CloudEagle from the list.
b. Click on Next, review the permissions then Install & Authorize
c. Copy the Client Secret and click Done.
d. Copy your Okta Domain and Client ID
- Now paste these values into the respective fields.
- You will now be connected to Okta on your CloudEagle instance.
- Click on Sync Now to start pulling Okta data in CloudEagle