Junior Vendor Negotiator/SaaS Buyer
Min. Experience (Yr's):
CloudEagle is looking for a Junior vendor Negotiator/SaaS buyer to work in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be someone who comes from a SaaS negotiation background. The candidate will be the POC between CloudEagle and CloudEagle’s vendors. The individual will help our clients negotiate order forms, subscription agreements, and contracts. She/He will work with our customers to understand their past Software and SaaS purchases while building future Software and SaaS requirements in an effort to help customers purchase in the most optimized manner.
- Develop new sales opportunities through SDR generated leads and personal outbound outreach
- Drive revenue for CloudEagle, owning the entire sales cycle through close
- Lead tailored demos with customers that highlight the features they will utilize for their specific business needs and use cases
- Develop strategies for closing opportunities within your assigned accounts
- Leverage sales methodologies to uncover customer needs and pain points
- Show CloudEagle’s value proposition by using the appropriate sales qualification standards
- Own sales activity and monthly revenue forecasting
- Provide customer feedback to management and the product team.
- Proactively contribute to the sales collateral and processes by providing feedback and ideas for continuous improvement.
- Must have experience with end-to-end sales roles in the past.
- Have done AE roles in the past with SaaS startups for at least 2 years.
- Has hands-on experience in the US regions
- Ability to work US time zone hours.
- High adaptability and understanding of change within the evolution of a startup.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have
- Ability to communicate clearly and to effectively influence others
- Experience or willingness to learn
Start Your Journey to a Successful Career
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.